WELCOME TO EATING WITHOUT CITRUS

Hello... Welcome to my first post! I decided to start this Blog to help people who suffer with citrus and citric acid food intolerances, I hope to inspire you with some of my recipes. 


If you suffer with this food intolerance as much as I do you will know how hard it is to find recipes that don't contain citrus and citric acid. To be clear I'm not a expert in food intolerances, this is just my own experiences with foods.


As my intolerance has gotten worse the past two years Ive had to really get creative to be able to still eat some of my favourite meals. I LOVE Pizza, so a 'no tomato' pizza sauce was first on my list.


My next post will be this recipe for my 'no tomato' Butternut squash pizza sauce... ↑ YUM
Thanks for checking in :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment